Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Life must have been full of challenging ways I must take because every step I take and each turning I turn, it's all the same.
Like a flower that remains only for an hour and morning dew that glimmers for the sun.
It's uncertainty is killing me but I will always yearn to yield, no matter what it takes to take for my goals, dreams, aspirations, and a flying hope those always keep me high and nigh to success, my heartily welcomed success. 

Dear God, do inform me about the obstacles those I must face and accept, so that my preparation will be fine. I promise you that I will hold strong and be determined to accept what you have made upon me. I respect you because you created me and I owe you because you have been good to me.

As long a you give me I will accept it merrily, no matter how hard it is because I will believe in myself, my own inner self that has the zeal to accept all most everything.

Be good to me, for I will listen to you, dauntlessly.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib