Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Life seems beautiful for those who can maintain and drive it superbly. On the other hand life is clouded by gloominess for those who is stony broke or who doesn't have enough needs. To live we need to eat and for those who yearn for this is really tough. To live everyday, we need to eat everyday.

I was really hungry since we didn't had lunch and because of this I had little headache and feeling of uneasiness. I wonder how those street people spend their lives with no proper food and homes. Even if I miss a single meal, I feel as if I have missed something very important, but think about those sufferers they have been in such situations for so many times.

I feel really pity on them whenever I see them, I would love to help them, I yearn to love them and I would live to give my hands to them for I always believe in the law of benevolence. Sometimes, I see them in such a situation that they wound my heart and leave scars in my heart. It's so painful to accept it and the ever thing I won't forgive to  myself is for remaining helpless even if I feel them. I feel sorry for them. I am really really sorry.

Dear God, do help them through my prayers and wishes. I know you will surely hear me and help them. May they all be blessed in god's blessings.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib