Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Today is two of my teachers' birthday and my close friend's too. Just a moment ago, I had good and happy time wishing all of them with full energy by posting birthday pictures and some interesting lines. On top of that, I have tagged number of friends, so that they too feel good to have already wished our beloved teachers through me and teachers too will feel the same.

Dale Carnegie's book, 'How to win friends and influence people,' solely teaches us that for the people to like us first we must be interested in their interest, I mean in their life. This is law of giving and receiving or Newton's Law of action and reaction.

We feel difficult to grab other's attention and direct to us, but one way is to give our attention to them. So that we can easily return theirs too.

On this special day of my beloved two teacher's birthday, I feel much blessed and hopeful to head ahead in life with much enthusiasm for they have been source of high-yielding encouragement and soul-inspiring inspiration. This also goes to my beloved friend for it's also because of you that what I am today. I will always cherish our togetherness for eternity.

My praising prayers are always with you, My Teachers.
Have most special time on your special day.
With much Love and Care.
Take Care.  

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib