Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I feel really irritated whenever it's my time for bed because my neighbours, what to say about them, they thoughtlessly disturb my peace in sleep. Every night they do the same, either through music blasting or with a belly laugh. Everyday I feel like giving the a nice kick, mercilessly, lol. But it has been only my thoughts and I am sure that I can't do in real.

One of the top things that makes me get into dangerous anger is when somebody disturbs my sleep. I really don't like them. I would do anything for my sleep-timing. I have my own normal timing for sleep.

My chief point here is, I have my rights to sleep on my own planned time and likely, they too have rights to blast music or joke with a belly laugh but one bold point here is we both don't have any right to poke each other's nose in other's business. As long we make best use of our rights, we must compulsorily make that we don't neglect other's rights.

Respecting each other's rights is what they got to learn because it is the essence of humanity. We have no rights to harm or hurt others for the sake of our own happiness.

As said by Jimmy Dean, "I cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination," I got to learn myself to adjust for them. I hope I will try and to my best.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib