Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Everyday when I go to college, on the way I see them and that brings uneasiness in me. It is better not to have seen them than to see them and remain helpless because I feel sorry for not able to help them.

A grandma and I am sure, her daughter of maybe mid-thirties. They are homeless, they have been driving their life along the roadside, since I saw them and I wonder, for how long they have been staying in this way and for how long they are going to stay.
One pity thing I find in them is, they have utensils, a stove and some other things those are alwys left covered by the opaque plastic. Sometimes, I find them taking nap, sometimes eating, sometimes cooking and sometimes buying the vegetables from those who sells by wandering.

I would love to hear their stories and to know how their faith have brought them in this condition but being a foreigner in their land, it's not an easy job. What I think won't fit in their thoughts.

There are many thoughts going in my mind; Don't they have other family members? How about that lady, isn't she married? If not why? If yes why? How do they manage to stay like this, especially during rain and wind? Don't they do anything to earn? They aren't beggers like others, but still manage their needs? I would be free if I know all these. Besides, a free bird if I am able to help them. There are also many like them, staying along the roadside.

Dear God, I have one request to you. Please do help them. I really feel pity on them and I can't stay like this, staring at them and letting the time pass, helplessly. Some times when I cannot hold my feelings any longer, I have to shed tears, it's unbearable. I already knew you will help them.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib