Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Just a moment ago, I was browsing down my face book page and suddenly I was made to pause and comment on this following status. I don't know much about the one who has updated her statue as we have become friends very recently. But, my concern is, by reading her status, I really got disturbed by the way she put the words about herself. Unexpected. So I think it becomes my responsible to comment something because she had updated her status for the comments (I am sure about it).

This is her status and I will note it exactly what she had written (no change in sentence structure or grammar):
"i hate everything abt ma life. Y i m born in dis world???? i dnt feel lyk to do anything. I had cried enough. I had heard enough... Enough c .. Plez death take me soon. Dear god, i m trusting u. I knw u heard ma prayer.."

I wonder what had made her to update this kind of status. Yes, there is always ups and downs in life and it must be for we always believe that April shower is always followed by may flower. Ups and downs doesn't matter much what counts is the experiences and knowledge we have gained through them. So I think there is nothing that can stole our happiness apart from our own unguarded thoughts.

I commented this on her status with a thought that it may give her to realize about her status, hope she realizes it:
"My humble request, Love your life, you know there will never be a better you than you, look around and just say it proudly "YES" to yourself by discovering how unique you are and about your beautiful life. Sometimes things don't turn the way we want, just stand still and give a huge smile to yourself and tell yourself "I can surely mend it." Think positive thoughts and be usual about life's ups and downs. Remember, you will always be loving your life, no matter what. You were born because you are unique and beautiful. Think positively and I am sure that God will hear you. Best Wishes from me. Do well ahead. Be happy and always smile. :) :) :) Take Care. "

Remember, we become what we think.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib