Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Dear Mom and Dad;

                           Though I called you few couple of days back, I feel I have not meet you for ages. So hope everything is going well everyday with sound in health. About me I am absolutely fine and doing great in my studies as I promise to do as usual.

I just would love to pay my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to you for your greatest contribution in 'What I Am Today,' and it's all because of you that I am able to move forward towards my destination with the burning flame of enthusiasm. Till now, life has always been beautiful and wonderful.

I promise to do my best in my daily lives no matter what the situation overtakes me because I have learnt from you that, "If you want a place in the sun, you've got to put up with a few blisters," as said by Abigail Van Buren. I will say certainly that I will always keep on keeping on to have my place in the sun and I shall prove that there is no such thing as something for nothing.

To tell you about financial issues, I have enough of it and it is more than enough. You needn't have to worry at all about it.

Lastly, without having much to say, with thankful heart I would love to say you to stay healthy both physically and mentally. Be careful in your every doing in uncertain life and drive it diligently for this faith is just an iffy limbo.

Thanking You Always
My praising prayers are always with you
With much Love and Care.
Take Care. :) :) :)

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib