Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

In the morning we don't have any class so we didn't go. During afternoon, we had class, geology practical, with much preparation in our minds we went to attain it. Unfortunately, there wasn't even a student, I mean Indian student in college that's why sir denied to teach only limited numbers or us.

Now I knew the idea, that is, we need to learn by asking doubts to him if his teaching is going to be based on the availability of limited students. That's great idea I have discovered. Congratulation to myself lol. Only through this I will feel myself learning in the absence of his normal teaching.

Without wasting much time, we return as we should. Then, we have chains of plan circulating in our minds, with little thoughts we did it. We went to Abids to meet Pema, for my parcel that I have been yearning to send to my sister at Shimla since very long time ago. But, he was busy in the bank. We went there and waited for him. The SBH bank crews were too lazy that they needed more time than what is enough. We went to SBI and within no time we did it.

Then headed to his house for parcel. We went to India Post. Unluckily, they told us that the edibles cannot be sent. I felt all our energies have been wasted but without losing hope, we did few shopping. Thought of buying table fan but we didn't get.

I feel sorry for my sister for unable to send her the parcel. I know you would not mind it all. I have been trying to send you since my reach to this place. Take care.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib