Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

This is what I posted in my face book timeline for the nomination made by ma'am Rima in BookBucketChallenge;

Thank you Rima Reyka ma'am for nominating me in the‪#‎BookBucketChallenge‬  and I truly believe in Stephen King's wisdom; "Books are a uniquely portable magic." The following are the 10 books those I have been living for;
1. Think and Grow Rich ~ Napoleon Hill 
2. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind ~ Dr. Joseph Murphy 
3. The Power of Positive Thinking ~ Norman Vincent Peale
4. How to Win Friends and Influence People ~ Dale Carnegie 
5. Secrets of Mind Power ~ Harry Lorayne
6. The Quality of Leadership ~ Michael Hansbury
7. As A Man Thinketh ~ James Allen
8. Sexual Energy Transmutation ~ Jay Onwukwe
9. Secret of the Ages ~ Robert Collier
10. The Magic of Believing ~ Claude Bristol
Now I would love to nominate Prakash SharmaGautam Rana Mongar,Chenga DawaBeebak GurungKezzang WangdiiTîka RámTrilochan SharmaDawa Dem, and Nityam Nepal, for the continuation of this challenge. 

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib