Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Day before yesterday two of my room mates had brought the ingredients for making 'Puri; unleavened deep-fried Indian bread,' while going for vegetable shopping. Both of them have little idea about its preparation though they would love much to have. Coming to me, I feel myself as a great cook for myself and am not sure for others. I love cooking and would love to learn. About Puri I know much about it as I had prepared in my past.

So today's dinner was puri. We had good time preparing. Not interestingly, it wasn't up to my expectation but was delicious due to our hunger, I think. We had with azha; fried red chili powder with cheese.

I just called my mom regarding our puri preparation and when I told about our least satisfaction, I could sense her dissolving into laughter. My mother is a great cook and I have been always learning from her. I really miss the delicious and toothsome various food she used to prepare for us during our togetherness and you know I used to eat till my stomach used to enlarge. Really missing those awesome days.
But don't worry mom, when my time comes, I am gonna make delicious for you and dad. Love you mummy and daddy. Take Care.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib