Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

In the morning we didn't have classes so I went in the afternoon to attain English class. Reaching college there was no one apart from me. I waited for sometime for the ma'am to come. This time, I took one of my favorite books "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie and I spend time waiting through reading this book. Awesome.

After some time, ma'am came and I told, I was only the one. She came to the class and before she could sit, she just ask about my book and spoke to herself; I am happy them at least one of my students is reading good book. I too felt glad and great. Besides, I have taken one file which I use it for practicals and she was happy with my file saying; You carry a file to save your documents.

For the first time, I had attended the class with one student and a teacher. I felt bit uneasy for it was the first time. I was happy that later one of my friends joined me. We read some poems and soft skills parts. English is bit easy I find but I don't want my teacher to feel bad on by not attending the English class.
 Since we two were only the one, she didn't teach much.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib