Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

I am doing some type of research based on Happiness through my constant question; What makes you happy? Give me three points. Since due to modern sciences, it is easy, we just need to drop this question in their face book chat box and automatically they will do it.

The main purpose of this is, I am writing a poem based on "Happiness and Well Being." I am doing this because somewhere Ma'am Karma Choden's face book timeline, I saw this, not exactly status;

"Dear all,
If you are fond of poetry and writing poems, here is a great opportunity for you all. The President of United Nations Society for Writers has sent an invitation to submit poems on the theme, 'Happiness and Well being' to mark the International Day of Happiness on 20 March, 2015.

The poems can be either contemporary or traditional and can be written in either Dzongkha or English. If you submit your poems in Dzongkha, an English translation has to provided.

If you all are interested, I would appreciate receiving the poems by 15 September, 2014."

You know that I am fond of writing poems, and I can do it, I mean why not? Give a try. I live Stephen Kaggwa's words; "Try and fail but don't fail to try." As long as I give a sweet try, that's more than enough for me and that's my happiness, that which I am going to write on.

Best Wishes to Myself, while writing this poem, may I be blesses with all God's might. I know I can do it. I can write it zealously.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib