Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Monday is always a good day for me for it gives me much hopes and freshness to start the week. Moreover, on Monday, the classes are occupied by major subjects.

But today I had little bit of irritation. During one of the classes, the teacher didn't come on time and only when the time was half gone he came and started teaching. he even took all most the lunch time. I had to go home and bring my physic book for the afternoon class but it left me no choice from getting annoyed. 

I am very much strict while coming to punctuality and I love the one who is punctual. I am not annoyed with my teacher but I am annoyed for not being punctual. Remember, you are given with a time do and you must respect it and do it, if not don't try to take other time to do it because you are disturbing the punctuality of other time also. And this is not a good one.

Always be punctual. 

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib