Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Monday, obviously is a fresh and new day for me as I welcome with a huge smile. The morning was fresh with cloudy sky, did I see as I looked up the sky. The people were busy in their own worlds. With much big feeling in me, I walked to my college yearning to learn and yield.

We have maths practical in the first three periods. By the time I reached the class, there were few friends getting ready for the class. Wishing them and talking with them was fine. Within no time sir came and he started cleaning the board. You blithering idiot, I thought at myself, why didn't you rub the board? Don't you feel shame seeing your beloved teacher doing it, right in front of you. I could do nothing apart from hating my indiscipline and being in shame

Here, students are different, they never even bother to rub boards, instead the teachers have to do it. And I feel bit uncomfortable to be their victim. It doesn't mean that we have to do it compulsory but if we can, it will be the best. I felt best when I did last Saturday and I know how my teacher would have felt.

This reminds me of my school days, where I have been always trying myself giving to teachers especially in such types of stuffs, cleaning boards and helping to write on boards for my friends and you know I used to enjoy it.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib