Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Every weekend we go to buy vegetables from the vegetable market. Last time I didn't go for I told two of my roommates to do the job. Today I went and I felt I was going after long time back. The scene was as usual, dusty street, musty stalls, busy people and doubt in trusty people.

With few minutes we reached there and did our shopping, selecting the good among bad and best among good. The lesson from my English text book on 'Food Coloring' kept haunting me when ever I bought vegetables. But we had no alternative left apart from making our mind with confirmation.

Some shopkeepers kept quarreling while others tried to sell more for more. The street was crowded with vehicles and people. Not wanting to stay for longer, we returned within no time. I rarely go outside as I am inside most of the time, I prefer inside.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib