Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

It is raining after long time back and I can really feel it and obviously quite bothered about the street people. Hope they be shrouded in the god's warmth. I know god is too kind to provide them.

Tomorrow is my all-important day for tomorrow is my superhero, Napoleon Hill's birthday. I just finished with my letter of wishes on his birthday. I will be posting in my public blog, "Thoughfolio" tomorrow and I am so curious about it. Wrote from the depth of my heart, I am sure he will hear my voice and yearning. May I take this toehold to wish him on his 131st birthday, with happiness and thankfulness. God bless you with all its might.

On this day, i thank you for your immense wisdom that has been helping me to journey towards my destination with energy and synergy. I am glad to have met you across the pages of my life for you have been the source of my eternal inspiration. I will always cherish your philosophy for eons.

Once again, happy birthday to you, my dear Npoleon Hill. Hope you read my messages to you.

No comments:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib